It was another busy week in gaming and entertainment. Here are the biggest stories you may have missed out on while seeing Logan 23425 times:
- Borderlands 3 had a tech demo showed off early in the week. Showing how the world looks on the Unreal Engine 4. You can read all about it and see for yourself in the original post.
- Outlast 2 has itself a release and is much sooner than one might expect. People itching to get back into the series will be able get their hands on the game on April 25th. For those that are new to the series, the developers will have something for you as well. You can read about it here.
- No Man’s Sky got its second massive update in the middle of the week. The update will include even more options for basebuilding, vehicles to use on your home planet, and even… racetrack building? There is so much going on in this new No Man’s Sky update and you can find all the fine details in our full overview of the update.
- The Nintendo Switch has seen great commercial success in it’s first week on the market. So much success that it is the fastest selling Nintendo system in the U.S. in the history of the gaming pioneer. You can see the numbers behind Nintendo’s great feat in our full article.
- And finally, it wouldn’t be a top five news story of the week if we didn’t have Overwatch somewhere on the list. It was a very up and down week for Pharah’s mother Ana. In the beginning of the week the developers were planning on nerfing her into the ground, but after so much backlash for the heavy nerfs that were being tested, the developers backtracked and will only be making some minor adjustments which you can find here.
There was a lot of great news coming out this week as this month is loaded with great games. Still to come is Mass Effect Andromeda and MLB The Show, among others. What were your favorite stories/moments from the past week? Let us know on Twitter @TheNerdChambers, and don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram!